The Governors at Marshside work closely with the school to fulfil their statutory role and to shape the school’s policy, curriculum, accountability and ethos. There are currently 10 Governors, all volunteers, from a variety of backgrounds, who contribute to the work of the Governing Body through a number of committees.
Please also feel free to contact me or any member of the Governing Body via the Clerk of Governors at the school.
Our school Governors
- Chair – Mr Andrew Neil Brown
- Vice Chair Parent Governor – Mrs Colette Mary Vaianella
- Parent Representative – Mrs Julie Jennie Baxter (Y5 and Y6 children)
- Parent Representative – Mrs Dawn Emma Bowers (Y5 child)
- Parent Representative – Mr Andrew Neil Brown (Child Y2)
- Parent Representative – Mrs Valerie Sheard (Y5 child)
- Co-opted Governor – Mr. Derek John Aitken
- Co-opted Governor – Mrs Wendy Cheetham
- Co-opted Governor – Mrs Colette Mary Vaianella
- Co-opted Governor – Vacancy
- Local authority Governor – Mrs Linda Catherine Heap
- Teacher Representative – Vacancy
- Headteacher – Mrs Katharine Louise Hall