On going arrangements
Classroom arrangements These photographs show how the classrooms have been set up
Range of controls that are implemented to reduce the risk of infection:
- Minimising contact with individuals who are unwell, whether Covid symptomatic or not;
- Cleaning hands more often than usual;
- Ensuring good respiratory hygiene;
- Cleaning frequently touched surfaces;
- Minimise contact and mixing by altering as much as possible, the environment and timetables;
- Challenging behaviours or information which puts any members of the school community at risk, or is not supportive of Government advice;
- siblings are kept together;
- there are no more than 15 children in each bubble;
- each bubble will have their own designated staff;
- they have separate points of entry into school;
- they have their own desk with equipment to use;
- break and lunchtimes will be staggered.
Within guidance there is an acknowledgement that social distancing in primary schools is not practicable and we try and do this where possible, which we do in a sensitive and supportive way.
If any member of the school community is symptomatic we expect them to engage fully with the NHS test and trace protocols. As a school we will be following this guidance. This includes immediately informing school and registering for the NHS Covid test. Then informing school immediately of the outcome. This ensures that we can take swift and appropriate actions to minimise the spread of the virus and keep children, staff and the wider community safe.